Welcome to the Valencia Foundation Scholarship Manager site! We appreciate your interest in our available scholarships that have generously been provided by donors interested in assisting Valencia students with their educational and career goals.
Need help completing your Valencia Foundation Scholarship Application?
HOW TO: Complete the Valencia Foundation Scholarship Application
Spanish Version: Valencia Foundation Scholarship Application
(Please note: Scholarship applications must be submitted in English)
Students, Donors and Committee Members Login:
- Students/First-Time Users will be asked to create an account using their Valencia Student ID number (VID) and Valencia Atlas email address in order to access the scholarship application. Only Atlas email addresses may be used to create a Scholarship Manager account. When creating your password, please use something that you will be able to remember for future log-ins. It may be helpful to use your Atlas password. After you've created your account, you may login using their Valencia identification number (VID).
- Donors and Committee Members may login using your username. For example: if your e-mail address is email@example.com, your screen name can be: jdoe55555.
Please Note: Your password must be eight characters long and contain characters from three of the following four groups:
- Lower case letters (a, b, c)
- Upper case letters (A, B, C)
- Numeric (1, 2, 3)
- Alphanumeric characters or symbols (@, $, &)
A sample password is: Welcome1
If you need assistance during the scholarship applicaton process, please contact:
Susan Ambridge at ¦firstname.lastname@example.org or Elvin Cruz-Vargas at: email@example.com